FREE food + clothes + haircuts + manicures + bike repair + car maintenance + medical services + chiropractic adjustments + legal counsel + addiction recovery + kids’ activities + resource information + prayer + listening ear + more!
Hosted by 40 Christian churches and schools seeking to share God’s love for Elgin
Supported by the City of Elgin, plus dozens of local agencies, organizations and businesses
SATURDAY, JUNE 9
- DOWNTOWN (Vineyard, FUMC, FCC, PDS, Love Centre) – 9AM TO 1 PM – 220 DIVISION ST
- GREATER GRACE – 11AM TO 3PM – 991 DEBORAH AVENUE
- MARANATHA CHURCH – 9AM TO 1PM – 1580 E. CHICAGO STREET
- GRACE EVANGELICAL CHURCH – 9AM TO 1PM – SOUTHWEST SIDE – BOWES ROAD
- WATERSHED CHURCH – NEW LIFE FELLOWSHIP – WEST SIDE – WILLOW LAKES ESTATES
- DISCOVERY CHURCH – 9AM-1PM – EAST SIDE – GROVE AVE/FESTIVAL PARK
SUNDAY, JUNE 10 10AM-5PM
- ADVENTIST CHURCH – PENTECOSTAL CHURCH – EAST SIDE – BODE ROAD
NOTE: PRAYER AND INTERCESSION: First United Methodist Church Choir Room. Just down from the office area.